Wednesday 27 May 2015

Stepping to my own beat in a new journey

Rightie my lovely’s, last night was in every senses of the word a scramble-Literally. The goal was to create a night filled with bonding over dinner and then relaxing to a "she dies but comes back and is running from all her lover’s" kind of film. Which I'm sure you may have come across on more than one occasion if you’re a film frantic like me. It started off with a shopping trip to Oxford circus with me and my girlfriends heading to Selfridge's for some 90s lipstick styles however this came to a abrupt halt when we saw Zara. Yes, the weakness of many ladies –ZARA!

It wasn't that they had good pieces no, no, no they have  rack on racks on racks (lool that song just came out) which made my life hell since all I wanted was a new lippy and instead spent hours surfing through hangers, trying on clothes and debating on whether it was good enough to purchase.

Rightie (yes it’s not a real word but it doesn't stop me from using it)

Here are some of what came out of our girls trip to Zara:



 

Long dress with back chain looks amazing as an evening wear or day 



Lace embroidered bib front, sleeveless long round neck dress 



Long striped dress with pockets is light, comfortable and great for day wear 

Now as for the things we should have gotten because after leaving the store my mind was still playing on them:




 





Looks to go with the spring season from items I found in Zara ,day and evening attire:




Domed ring: Topshop, £7.50
Scandals: Topshop, £20.00
Bardot crop top: £7.99
Dungaree: Zara, £39.99

 

Patch dress: Zara, £25.99
Sunglasses: Luulla, £8.79
Trainers: Adidas, £70 
Backpack: New Look, £19.99



Dress: Zara, £35.99
Clutch: New Look, £15.00
Earrings: Accessorize, £7.00
Shoes: Zara, £59.99










No comments:

Post a Comment